Monday, November 26, 2007

Lovely Landscaping

Well, here's an eyeful for you, in the shape of our new front and back yards. I've tried to put the 'before' pictures on the left and the 'after' pictures on the right.























































On these two pictures of the front entry, you can test your eyesight by looking for the little speck just inside the door. That's Chloe, the cat.


























I know, this next one is actually a 'during' picture. I've always wanted the groceries delivered right to our door. Besides, Esther (the car) got to go off road a little bit, in a conservative sort of way.



Front yard:
































Backyard, facing west.












Backyard, facing east.





















We have a fabulous view of the mountains from our backyard.








So we took advantage of it by putting in a cute little seating area. Dizzy Hubby and I have already spent a morning or two kicking back. And of course I immediately christened it by knitting there (socks, which will show up here at a later date).

Blessings to ewe.

2 comments:

Pickyknitter said...

I think I know who volunteered to host our next spinning day!

Anonymous said...

Rewth & Chris,
The transformation is amazing! Thanks for sharing the photos.
Cathryn B.

About Me

I am a spinner and knitter in Southern California. I live with a very patient husband and two cats in a house full of wool and cat toys (with the occasional musical instrument to keep the hubby happy).