Thursday, November 1, 2007

Finished! Not.



Sigh.

I knit the armholes' ribbing as K2,P2. Then I knit the ribbing for the neck as K1, P1. I can't even claim that the armholes and the neck were done on different days. Sigh.








In addition, the bottom of the V is pretty wonky. It turns out that I unknit a bit when I was trying to do something clever. I can't even remember what that clever thing was. Sigh.


I don't know what I'm going to do here. Is it possible to bind off in the middle of the section without continuing the wonkiness? I guess I'll find out.

It really isn't hard to figure out why Adam was willing to part with a rib for Eve. He probably thought he could keep her from complaining once she learned how to knit.




Here we go again.







1 comment:

Pickyknitter said...

OH! It looked fine! I like the different ribs in different places, it gives it pizzaz. Now, if you had worked the armholes in different ribs, I might understand...

About Me

I am a spinner and knitter in Southern California. I live with a very patient husband and two cats in a house full of wool and cat toys (with the occasional musical instrument to keep the hubby happy).