Monday, March 5, 2007

SheepGame

Ewe... yes, ewe can be an urban shepherd!
I had so much fun playing Sheep Game that I laughed so much that my hubby wanted to know what was going on. Chloe, the cat, also enjoyed trying to herd the sheep on the screen with her paw. It may just be my first-grade teacher humor coming out, but this is really fun. www.david-lewis.com/sheepgame/launch.php

We could even start a Dizzy Flock league!

Yes, I really do have other things to do, but waiting for a shipment of fiber always feels more important and like it takes forever.

1 comment:

theresa said...

Go you--a post. Hope you are swamped with orders for the variety packs

About Me

I am a spinner and knitter in Southern California. I live with a very patient husband and two cats in a house full of wool and cat toys (with the occasional musical instrument to keep the hubby happy).